How to Find a Dependable Reiki Practitioner
If you are interested in reiki healing you are probably also interested in being assisted by a reiki practitioner or reiki master. There aren’t many practitioners throughout the country but they can be found in major cities like New York.
You can find them online as well, since many people advertise their services in local directories and local business listings.
Once you find a reiki practitioner or reiki master, here are some questions that you can ask the practitioner when you email or call him/her:
- Where did you acquire your training for reiki?
- How many years have you been practicing reiki?
- What is the average number of clients you see in a month?
- What is the degree or level of your reiki training?
- Do you use other methods of natural healing or energy healing?
- In a nutshell, what is your personal philosophy with regards to reiki?
- When are you available for a reiki session?
- What is your basic fee for a single reiki session?
- What information do you need from me before I come over for a reiki session?
- Do you also do home reiki sessions?
You must be comfortable working with a reiki practitioner or reiki master. A good rapport or connection should be made, even if you are just talking to him/her on the phone. If for any reason you are not comfortable or convinced, simply find another practitioner to work with